Wednesday 11 July 2012

£££££ LOL $$$$ :c Totes Amaze hashtag WTF :L


A recent shopping trip into the West end of London with my daughter brought to mind this little film of P'Trique of 'Sh*t Fashion Girls Say ' fame. Before I let you see it I just have to stress that although my daughter does own up to displaying many P'Triquess traits-not physical ones I hasten to add-I for one do know who Tom Ford is [but have to confess,I did think LOL meant lots of love - that's all in my past now though!] 
   Before we headed back home ,we nipped into Choccywoccydoodah's [http://www.choccywoccydoodah.com  ]at 30-32 Foubert's Place , just off Carnaby Street' to replenish our energy levels-shopping can be so draining on mind, body [and wallet]. They have a tea room upstairs which serves all their cakes and sweet treats and is definitely worth a visit if you need a little sugar fix .  

No comments:

Post a Comment