Sunday 19 August 2012

Oh Blogger Where art Thou ?

     

                                   
Where to begin ? I feel like summer vacation has been going on forever chez Double M Double U - Masters F and C Double U have been home from University since June and don't go back till October - what the .....? Miss Double U has at least 2 more weeks left till she goes back to school - will my purse strings hold I ask you, when will the laundry stop ,the pot washing [dish washer broke-down at beginning of Summer and have not had the gumption to replace it yet !],what I'm saying is ,order needs to be replaced into our lives . Love of my life , Mr Double U has to return to the office , my three wise monkeys need to get re-acquainted with their brains and I ,quite frankly need space - although I do have to share 'my space' with the most demanding , crotchety , time consuming , handsome and loving , part-human Whippet you will ever care to meet - Milo Double U - I salute you  
   

I don't know about you but there's something about this time of year that fills me with a sense of new beginnings and fresh ideas - it's nothing like the dread filled 'New Years Resolution' feeling , But is more akin to seeing things with fresh eyes after visiting great places and spending time with family and friends - I always feel energized and inspired .I can feel a new 'TO DO LIST ' coming on .            

    Remember when you were a kid and the first thing you had to do when you went back to school after Summer was to write an essay titled 'What I Did This Summer' and you'd forgotten how to hold a pen and write ,well that's how I feel right now .I want to tell you about my weekend in Newquay and my mini break in Biarritz with Miss Double U and our amazing family trip to Brooklyn and the Catskills in Upstate New York , but there's too much to tell in one Post ,so I'll go away and compose myself and tell you all about it next time , I promise .        


             

   sorry I just had to slip that one in - used to dance to this in my living room !!


                mmw                   

No comments:

Post a Comment